Our pre-kindergarten program is designed for children that are three and four years old.
For children in our pre-kindergarten program, Parent’s Choice Early Child Development Center uses Frog Street Pre-K. Frog Street Pre-K is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement!
The cornerstones of the program are:
· An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
· Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ®
· Differentiated instruction
· Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction
· Joyful approach to learning
For more information, please see their website at http://www.frogstreet.com/curriculum/pre-k/
As well, our pre-kindergarten program will have daily planned activities that focus on social and emotional development, language and communication, emergent literacy reading, emergent literacy writing, mathematics, science, social studies, fine arts, physical development, and technology.